At this time if you had an appointment cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic and has not yet been rescheduled please call us at 517-669-2225.
We are continuing to keep your health and safety at the utmost importance. Some of those changes to our rigorous infection control procedures include:
- Offering hand sanitizer when you come and exit the office.
- We have placed Hepa True Filters throughout the office to increase office air cleanliness.
- We also ask only those with a scheduled appointment come into the office. Please do not bring in unscheduled children with you to your appointment. If necessary, one caregiver or guardian for a minor may come in with the patient and they will come back with the minor. This will limit the number of people in our waiting area.
- We take all of our staff and patients' temperature upon arriving at the dental office.
- You will see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask, if you do not bring a mask you may be asked to reschedule due to the limited supply available.
- Once at the office please stay in your car and call us to let us know you have arrived at 517-669-2225 we will let you know when to come in. We may ask you to wait in your car until we are ready for your appointment to start.
- If you do not receive text message reminders please take the time to call us at 517-669-2225 and provide us with your mobile number text message reminder system.
Due to the limited number of appointments, we will be strictly enforcing our no-show/less than 24-hour appointment cancelation policy. So if there are any changes or you are unable to make your scheduled appointment please call us as soon as you can. If you have any COVID symptoms or a fever please stay home, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. Failure to notify us that you are unable to come in or the need to reschedule will result in an additional fee.
Please call our office at 517-669-2225 or visit our website at dewittdental.com if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Sincerely, DeWitt Dental Associates