Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
We provide full service dentistry for all of our patients:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Cosmetic dentistry is a fundamental component of our practice. Not only is function important but making sure patients are confident with how their teeth appear matters to us. Some of these services:
- Teeth whitening
- Tooth colored fillings and crowns
- Anterior porcelain veneers
- Ceramic restorations
Thorough examinations including: Oral cancer screenings, periodontal (gum tissue) evaluation and an evaluation at each individual tooth for cavities or assessment of missing teeth and determining the proper treatment such as implants bridges or dentures.
Our practice is confident in removal of diseased teeth and minor tissue removal We work closely with oral surgeons to restore dental implants to replace missing teeth restoring function and esthetics. Referrals for specialized dental needs: we have a list of convent local specialist to provide advanced care such as orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, endodontic
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.